Launched in october 1935, the Tazzoli enters in service on the 18th of april with the Spanish war. Subsequently, under the command of Carlo Fecia di Cossato, also known as the “Corsair of the Atlantic”, it becomes one of the symbols of World War II.
Our Tazzoli has been designed with the internal and external hour of the Navy to be faithful to old equipment used by officers.
Torpedo shaped crown ®
The grade 5 titanium crown, positioned at hour 2, presents a piston which recalls the shape a torpedo of the submarine.
Back case with inclinometer ®
On the back case of the Tazzoli you’ll find an inclinometer, patented, with the indication of the degrees. The inclinometers were used on board of the submarines in order to understand the inclination of the hull during immersion.
- 3100 by Terra Cielo Mare mechanical movement
- Phosphor marine bronze case (hypoallergenic with Protox treatment)
- Screw tightened titanium back case
- Inclinometer ® with degree indication protected with sapphire crystal
- Crown system with torpedo shaped piston ®
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflection convex sapphire crystal glass
- Plunged and laser cut bronze numbers
- Bronze and white superluminova hands
- Italian made hand-stitched English-leather strap
- 44mm in diameter
- Waterproof up to 10 atmospheres
- Numbered edition
- Italian design, Swiss Made
- Spring bars 22 mm
- Buckle 20 mm