The Milan is a watch created to celebrate the famous Lombardy capital. At the center of the Po Valley, Milan has been for many centuries the center of gravity of the peninsula, thus, a natural crossroad for the trading of goods coming from the Mediterranean and directed to the continent.
The Milano Crono is fitted with the manufacture chronograph caliber 5100 built by Concepto – an accurate, solid high-quality mechanical movement. Its design cues are the same as in the new model: hour and minute hands with blue PVD coating and textured dial.
Engraved back case
The back case of the Milano’s 2016 version presents a beautiful engraving depicting the facade of Milano Centrale, the main railway station of Milan and the second in Italy for size and total passenger traffic. This historical building was designed at the beginning of the 20th century by Ulisse Stacchini, who described it as “a cathedral in movement”.
- 5100 by Terra Cielo Mare mechanical movement
- 316L stainless steel case
- Screw tightened titanium back case
- Waterproof up to 5 atmospheres
- Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Customizable Dial
- 44mm in diameter
- Italian made hand-stitched English-leather strap
- Italian design, Swiss made
- Spring bars 22 mm
- Buckle 20 mm