The Milan is a watch created to celebrate the famous Lombardy capital. At the center of the Po Valley, Milan has been for many centuries the center of gravity of the peninsula, thus, a natural crossroad for the trading of goods coming from the Mediterranean and directed to the continent.
The Milano Classic is a hand-wound watch powered by a highly refined Unitas 6498 caliber. The hands with blue PVD coating and the texture finish complement the uncluttered dial, a homage to the minimalist Milanese style.
Engraved back case
The back case of the Milano’s 2016 version presents a beautiful engraving depicting the facade of Milano Centrale, the main railway station of Milan and the second in Italy for size and total passenger traffic. This historical building was designed at the beginning of the 20th century by Ulisse Stacchini, who described it as “a cathedral in movement”.
- Unitas 6498 Swiss Made mechanical movement with manual winding
- 316L stainless steel case
- Screw tightened 316L stainless steel back case
- Waterproof up to 5 atmospheres
- Customizable dial
- Scratch resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- 44mm in diameter
- Italian made hand-stitched English-leather strap
- Spring bars 22 mm
- Buckle 20 mm